Bring Your Creative Visions to Life
- Customer Reviews (0)
Accomodation not included.
Please hold off booking your accomodation until you receive a confirmation that the minimum level of bookings has been met. This will ensure you do not be charged any cancellation fees for your accomodation if the Photo Escape does not go ahead.
Once the minimum bookings have been met, we will provide the details of the location of the Photo Escape Workshops. We will also endeavour to find a suitable property that will cater for the workshop and our accomodation needs.
Add a review for Digital Art Compositing for Photographers
The 2-day Digital Art Compositing for Photographers workshop is designed for the photographer looking to enter the creative world of digital art compositing. We will cover the different aspects of creating a stunning composite in our hands on workshop where we will complete an image from start to finish.
Learn the process of creating stunning images by combining multiple photos using photoshop. This workshop is ideal if you’re looking to learn how to simply and effectively replace elements in your photos such as skies, or if you are looking to bring your artistic visions to life using your photos as your canvass, re-imagining your photography as digital art. We will take you through the entire process of creating composites in Photoshop, starting with the techniques required for shooting the images to be used in your composites.
DIGITAL ART COMPOSITING FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS
- Defining the concept of compositing and the key elements
- Planning & preparation of your project
- Photographing the background images
- Photographing your subjects & using a green screen
- Selecting additional digital elements to include in your image
- Adding & Blending the individual elements
- Shading & Lighting
- Creating Shadows
- Dodging and Burning
- Adding digital effects to your image
- Adding Atmosphere – rain, smoke & snow
- Finishing Touches
- Completing your image in Lightroom
- Presenting your project
It’s essential that you have a basic understanding of Photoshop and how to use layers and brushes. It may be worthwhile attending our Beginners Guide to Photoshop workshop prior to starting you Compositing journey. You will also get the most from this workshop if you are familiar with your camera’s basic operations, including the adjustment of the aperture, shutter speed and ISO settings.
Class size will be between 2-6 students. We limit our class sizes to create a more individual learning environment. This workshop requires a minimum of 4 books to go ahead. A full refund will be issued in the case of cancellation. The Complete Pixel is not responsible for other booking cancellations such as travel or accomodation.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Digital Camera with Spare Battery and charger
- You will also need to bring your own computer, one that is capable of operating Lightroom, Photoshop. Remember to bring your power cable! An external mouse is highly recommended as a minimum for image editing.
Tea, coffee and snacks
All workshop fees are due in full at the time of booking. please review our TERMS AND CONDITIONS for our complete policy on cancellations and refunds.