Understanding and Managing ISO - Photography Clinic
In photography, ISO is a very simple tool to increase the brightness of your image in low light conditions or when you need a faster shutter speed, but you need to be careful since using a high ISO sensitivity in photography will be detrimental to the final quality of your images. Understanding how ISO works and how it affects exposure will give you much better creative control over your photography. This is especially true in low light situations.
In this 90-min photography clinic, you’ll learn how different ISO settings affect exposure. You’ll also learn why and when you should reach for the ISO dial.
- What is ISO
- How Do You Control ISO
- Using ISO in Low Light Conditions
- Increase ISO to 'unlock' Faster Shutter Speeds & Smaller Apertures
- Understanding Auto ISO
- Managing Noise at High ISO Values
- Eliminating Noise in Post Processing
To complete your Bird Photo Editing journey, I would also recommend attending these additional Photography Clinics:
- Image Re-sizing and Upscaling
- Bird Photo - Editing Workflow
- Basics of Cloning and healing in Photoshop