- Customer Reviews (0)
Photo editing should be simple, creative and fun! You shouldn't need to be a computer expert in order to be a good photographer and that's what Luminar AI is all about. It uses Artificial Intelligence to simplify the editing process allowing you to be more creative in less time, while at the same time providing the capability for full control over your image post processing.
In this workshop we will spend time going through all of the main capabilities of Luminar AI including:
- Introduction to the Luminar AI Workspace
- Luminar Catalogue, File and Folder Management
- Getting Started with Templates
- Using each of the Artificial Intelligence Features
- Using each of the Intuitive Editing Tools/Sliders
- Working with Masks
- Blending Textures with your Image
- Using Master Erase and Clone & Stamp tools
- Exporting your images
- And, most importantly, we will spend plenty of time exploring the Sky Replacement, Augmented Sky and Portrait Enhancing features.
Whether you're looking to use Luminar as your main, stand-alone image editing software or as a Lightroom Plug-in to get access to Luminar more advanced editing capabilities - this workshop will get you started.
Participants must have a fundamental understanding of the laptop they are bringing along. Whilst the instructor is happy to assist with post processing related questions, they will not be able to troubleshoot individual laptop issues.
Class size will be limited to 6 participants
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
You will need to bring your own laptop (PC or Mac) with Luminar installed. If you do not have Luminar, you can download a free trial version before attending the workshop.
Please also ensure your bring your power supply. A mouse is highly recommended. A note book may also be useful.
We will provide you with images to work on in the course, though you are welcome to bring your own.
Tea, coffee and snacks