Personalised One-on-One Sessions
If you need additional or more direct assistance with photography, I offer individual support and personal photography tuition. The tutoring sessions are personalised to assist photographers that may be having difficulties with specific areas of photography.
The tutoring sessions are not meant to replace our workshops but they are based on the material presented from our full day workshops.
FEES AND STRUCTURE OF THE PERSONALISED SESSIONS
- Individual sessions are $60 per hour & typically run for 4 hours
- A minimum booking is two hours
- The maximum book fee for a 6 hour session is $295 – SAVE $65!
- If you wish to book a session with one friend, there are no additional fees.
- Depending on the location of the session an additional fee for travel time may apply.
- A non-refundable $60 booking fee is required to secure the date.
The goal of the personalised sessions is to cover specific questions you may have and/or to cover any difficulties you are currently experiencing. You are encourage to discuss these challenges and perhaps provide copies of images which may provide examples of the types of challenges you are having, as this will assist me in preparing for our session.
Possible topics that may be required include aspects of photography and post processing, such as;
- Assisting with the structure and organisation of your Lightroom Catalogue
- Image editing in Lightroom
- Camera and Flash Essentials
- Studio and Location Shoots
PERSONAL TUTORING REQUESTS AND BOOKINGS
To discuss the possible requirements of your personal Photography tuition session or for more information contact Brian on 0448 455 115 or Click Here to send an email.
Private Photography Tutoring Sessions - Hourly rate.
The tutoring sessions are personalised to assist photographers that may be having difficulties with specific areas of photography or post processing. This fee inludes the attendance of up to two people.